Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova in Sesto San Giovanni, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Monza Cathedral and Vulcano Shopping Centre. This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Teatro alla Scala and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Autodromo Nazionale Monza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 1 per stay) plus EUR 30 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Shopping on site
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Designated smoking areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas