Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Milan, Radisson Blu Milan is in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Fiera Milano Exhibition Center and Corso Como. This 4-star hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Cathedral of Milan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Leonardo Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's passport at the check-in. If just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present, in addition to the child's passport, a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature and a copy of the passport of the absent parent. If an adult other than the parent is traveling with a child under 18 years, the adult must provide a copy of the passports of the 2 absent parents and a letter authorizing the trip signed by the parents. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 20 and EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Steam room
- -Swimming pool
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Spa services on site
- -Parking onsite
- -Internet access