With a stay at Hotel Ornato in Milan (Niguarda), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Niguarda Ca Granda Hospital and Teatro degli Arcimboldi. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Corso Como and 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Teatro alla Scala.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Niguarda Ca Granda Hospital - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University of Milano-Bicocca - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Teatro degli Arcimboldi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Viale Monza - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Humanitas San Pio X - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Bovisa Politecnico University - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Corso Como - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Piazza Gae Aulenti - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Pirelli Tower - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Corso Buenos Aires - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Piazzale Loreto - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Indro Montanelli Public Gardens - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Acquario Civico - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Vittore Buzzi Children's Hospital - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Malpensa Intl. Airport (MXP) - 50.1 km / 31.2 mi
Linate Airport (LIN) - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Orio Al Serio Airport (BGY) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Ornato is Malpensa Intl. Airport (MXP).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms