When you stay at Hotel Playasol Marco Polo II - Adults Only in Sant Antoni de Portmany, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 5-minute drive of Ibiza Karting San Antonio and Calo des Moro Beach. This hotel is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Port of Ibiza and 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Talamanca Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Hotel Playasol Marco Polo II - Adults Only , enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Egg of Columbus - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Platja de S'Arenal - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
San Antonio Marina Port - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Passeig de ses Fonts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ibiza Karting San Antonio - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Air Zone Ibiza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Caló des Moro - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Calo des Moro Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Playa Es Puet - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Playa de s'Estanyol - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Aquarium Cap Blanc - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Pinet Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Playa Bella - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Cala Gracio Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Playasol Marco Polo II - Adults Only is Ibiza (IBZ) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Billiards or pool table