With a stay at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn, you'll be centrally located in Olympic Valley, within a 15-minute drive of Alpine Meadows Ski Resort and Squaw Valley Adventure Center. This ski hotel is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Donner Lake and 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Homewood Mountain Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at PlumpJack Cafe, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Olympic Valley? This hotel has 5600 square feet (520 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Squaw Valley Adventure Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Aerial Tram Ski Lift - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Granite Glades - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Alpine Meadows Ski Resort - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Gatekeeper's Museum - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Tahoe City Golf Course - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Commons Beach Park - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Watson Cabin Living Museum - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Watson Cabin Museum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Tahoe City Marina - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Granlibakken Resort Ski Area - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
St. Nicholas Episcopal Church - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Tahoe City Field Station - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno-Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO) - 76.7 km / 47.7 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL) - 57.8 km / 35.9 mi
The preferred airport for PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn is Reno-Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to October.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Conference center
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Conference space size (meters) - 520
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5600
- -Designer stores on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site
- -Free bicycles on site
- -Mountain biking nearby