Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Econo Lodge Savannah Gateway I-95, you'll be centrally located in Savannah, within a 15-minute drive of Tanger Outlets and Savannah Festival Outlet Center. This family-friendly hotel is 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from Oglethorpe Mall and 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from Savannah College of Art and Design.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Perkins Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Savannah? This hotel has facilities measuring 1900 square feet (177 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Savannah Festival Outlet Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Henderson Golf Club - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Savannah Mall - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Armstrong Atlantic State University - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Largo Plaza - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
St Joseph's Hospital - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Varsity Park Shopping Center - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Fun Zone Amusement and Sports Park - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Sterling Links Golf Club - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Windsor Forest Shopping Center - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Southbridge Golf Club - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Savannah Gateway I-95 is Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 4 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1900
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 177
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking