With a stay at The Village at Squaw Valley in Olympic Valley, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute drive of Alpine Meadows Ski Resort and Squaw Valley Adventure Center. This 4-star hotel is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Donner Lake and 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Homewood Mountain Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 186 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 5 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aerial Tram Ski Lift - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Squaw Valley Adventure Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Granite Glades - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Alpine Meadows Ski Resort - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Gatekeeper's Museum - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Tahoe City Golf Course - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Commons Beach Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Watson Cabin Living Museum - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Tahoe City Marina - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Granlibakken Resort Ski Area - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
St. Nicholas Episcopal Church - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Tahoe City Field Station - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Hurricane Bay - 16.1 km / 10 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno-Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO) - 76.6 km / 47.6 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL) - 57.7 km / 35.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Village at Squaw Valley is Reno-Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property does not have central air conditioning, but some of the units do provide portable air conditioning units.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 1 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 29 per accommodation, per night
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Ski storage
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Ski passes available
- -Number of bars/lounges - 5
- -Golf cart
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Golf lessons with a pro
- -Pro shop
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Art gallery on site
- -Number of restaurants - 7
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Golf clubs (equipment)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Covered parking
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site
- -Mountain biking nearby