Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Stateline, Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino is in the mountains, within a 10-minute drive of Campground by the Lake and Heavenly Ski Resort. This 4-star resort is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Zephyr Cove Beach and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Taylor Creek Visitor Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 512 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy recreational amenities such as a casino and a nightclub. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at Fridayâs Station, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property caters to gay and/or lesbian guests.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 18.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 17.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.50 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Ski storage
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Steam room
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -WiFi (surcharge)