Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at River Street Inn places you in the heart of Savannah, within a 5-minute walk of Johnson Square and Savannah Center for Fine Art. This romantic hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Rousakis Riverfront Plaza and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from City Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at Bernies River Street, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Savannah? This hotel has 2634 square feet (245 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: USD 1.00 per accommodation per night
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet