When you stay at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort by Diamond Resorts in South Lake Tahoe, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Heavenly Gondola and The Shops at Heavenly Village. This condominium resort is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Heavenly Ski Resort and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 364 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this condominium resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Bear Moon Bar & Grill serving guests of Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort by Diamond Resorts. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Heavenly Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Tahoe - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ski Run Marina - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bijou Golf Course - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Van Sickle Bi-State Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Heavenly Gondola - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The Shops at Heavenly Village - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
El Dorado Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Campground by the Lake - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lakeside Marina - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lakeside Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno-Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO) - 91.9 km / 57.1 mi
Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 65.9 km / 40.9 mi
The preferred airport for Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort by Diamond Resorts is Reno-Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Long-term renters welcome
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. This property's 2 parking space limit per unit consists of either 1 onsite parking space and 1 off-site parking space, 2 off-site parking spaces, or 24-hour valet parking. Onsite and valet parking are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines; the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines; the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 300 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 24.95 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Ski storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Free parking nearby
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Parking onsite
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Distance from property (miles) - 1
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby