With a stay at Big Pines Mountain House in South Lake Tahoe (Lakeside Park), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Heavenly Gondola and 5 minutes by foot from The Shops at Heavenly Village. This beach motel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Heavenly Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Heavenly Gondola - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Shops at Heavenly Village - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lakeside Marina - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Van Sickle Bi-State Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lakeside Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lakeside Casino - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ski Run Marina - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bijou Golf Course - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Heavenly Ski Resort - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 90.3 km / 56.1 mi
Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 64.4 km / 40 mi
The preferred airport for Big Pines Mountain House is Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 5 AM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 8.95 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Business center/computer access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 24.50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Private beach nearby
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only