Brisbane Marriott Hotel
- 23 viewed today
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Brisbane Marriott Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Brisbane, steps from St John’s Cathedral and minutes from Cathedral Square. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Brisbane Customs House and St. Andrews Lutheran Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 267 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour health club
- -Coffee/tea in common areas