Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kuta (Downtown Kuta), Wina Holiday Villa is a 5-minute walk from Beachwalk and 9 minutes by foot from Honorary Consulate of Malaysia. This spa villa is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Mertanadi Art Market and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Kendra Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this villa include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the Lagenda Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 7, 2019 (from midnight March 6, 2019 to early morning March 8, 2019). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 7, 2019. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 24, 2020 (from midnight March 23, 2020 to early morning March 25, 2020). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 24, 2020. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 14, 2021 (from midnight March 13, 2021 to early morning March 15, 2021). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 14, 2021. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the villa prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 100000 for adults and IDR 50000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 100000 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 50000 (one-way), (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 390000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Swim-up bar
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Coffee/tea in common areas