Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Vancouver in Vancouver, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Vancouver Mall and Grotto. This hotel is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Jantzen Beach Center and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Portland Expo Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Vancouver. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has facilities measuring 1446 square feet (134 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vancouver Mall - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Cascade Station - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Colwood National Golf Course - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Grotto - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Portland Air National Guard Base - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Fort Vancouver National Historic Site - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Esther Short Park - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Vancouver Farmers Market - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
George C. Marshall House - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Mall 205 - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Jantzen Beach Center - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Alberta Park - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Concordia University - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Ventura Park - 19 km / 11.8 mi
The preferred airport for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Vancouver is Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (meters) - 134
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1446
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available