Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore in Danvers, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Salem Witch Museum and Witch House. This family-friendly hotel is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Salem Witch Trials Memorial and 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Merrimack College.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 363 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a water park (surcharge), a health club, and a lazy river. This hotel also features an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.Dining
Grab a bite at Tradewinds Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Danvers? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including a conference center. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Glen Magna Farms - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Rebecca Nurse Homestead - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Boxford State Forest - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Lacrom Theatre - 11 km / 6.8 mi
John Cabot House - 11.2 km / 7 mi
North Shore Music Theatre - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Witch House - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Ropes Mansion - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Wenham Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Hamilton Hall - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Witch Dungeon Museum - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Salem Toy Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Salem Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Lynch Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Gedney House - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 57 km / 35.4 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Steam room
- -Lazy river
- -Year Built - 1978
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Total number of rooms - 363
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Meeting rooms