Located in Danvers, DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore is by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Glen Magna Farms and Rebecca Nurse Homestead. This family-friendly hotel is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Salem Witch Museum and 11 mi (17.6 km) from Witch House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 363 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including an arcade/game room and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include a hair salon, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 miles.Dining
Grab a bite at Tradewinds Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Danvers? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including a conference center. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Glen Magna Farms - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Rebecca Nurse Homestead - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Boxford State Forest - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Lacrom Theatre - 11 km / 6.8 mi
John Cabot House - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Massachusetts Bay - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
North Shore Music Theatre - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Ropes Mansion - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Wenham Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Hamilton Hall - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Salem Toy Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Lynch Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Phillips House - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Salem Theatre Company - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
New England Pirate Museum - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Logan Intl. Airport (BOS) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base) - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore is Logan Intl. Airport (BOS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Tax ID - C0003620710 This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 7 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Free train station drop-off
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Free train station pickup
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available