Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Danvers, DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore is by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Glen Magna Farms and Rebecca Nurse Homestead. This family-friendly hotel is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Salem Witch Museum and 8.1 mi (13 km) from Witch House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 363 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 50-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a water park (surcharge), a health club, and a lazy river. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.Dining
Grab a bite at Tradewinds Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Danvers? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including a conference center. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Glen Magna Farms - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Boxford State Forest - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Rebecca Nurse Homestead - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Lacrom Theatre - 11 km / 6.8 mi
John Cabot House - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
North Shore Music Theatre - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Wenham Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Phillips House - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Witch House - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Ropes Mansion - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Hamilton Hall - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Salem Witch Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Salem Common - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Witch Dungeon Museum - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
Salem Toy Museum - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal) - 76.5 km / 47.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0003620710. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Arcade/game room
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Lazy river
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available