Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Westin Grand Munich in Munich (Bogenhausen), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Munich Trade Fair and English Garden. This 5-star hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Hofbrauhaus and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Deutsches Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 627 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Munich? This hotel has facilities measuring 41140 square feet (3822 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Siemens Headquarters - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Munich Trade Fair - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
English Garden - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Englischer Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Prinzregententheater - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bavarian National Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Eisbach Surfing - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Maximilianeum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Leopold Street - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Muenchner Freiheit - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Praterinsel - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ludwigskirche - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Five Continents Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hofgarten - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Grand Munich is Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 20 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 23
- -Year Built - 1972
- -Total number of rooms - 627
- -Conference space size (feet) - 41140
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3822