Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Boston - Newton in Newton (Newton Corner), you'll be a 5-minute drive from St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and 7 minutes from Boston College. This hotel is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Bentley College and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Boston University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Lobby320, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Newton? This hotel has facilities measuring 8000 square feet (743 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boston College - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
St. Elizabeth's Medical Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Brighton Music Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Bentley College - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Boston University - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Harvard Square - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Harvard University - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Harvard Law School - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Agganis Arena - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Paradise Rock Club - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Semitic Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Fenway Park - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The Shops at Prudential Center - 9 km / 5.6 mi
House of Blues Boston - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 59.5 km / 37 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Plaza Boston - Newton is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $10.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 270
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 743
- -Meeting rooms