Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Restoration in Charleston (Charleston Historic District), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Charleston City Market and 7 minutes by foot from College of Charleston. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Charleston Music Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Charleston? This hotel has facilities measuring 2300 square feet (214 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Grace Episcopal Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Charleston City Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Confederate Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Unitarian Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
College of Charleston - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Marion Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Upper King Design District - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Charleston Gaillard Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Charleston Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
American Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
French Huguenot Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Restoration is Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 6.29 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 214
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel