Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Charleston (Charleston Historic District), Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Charleston City Market and College of Charleston. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1 km) from Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Charleston Music Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at sixty8 bar and Table, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Charleston? This hotel has facilities measuring 1701 square feet (158 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Grace Episcopal Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Charleston City Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Confederate Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Unitarian Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marion Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
College of Charleston - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Charleston Gaillard Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Second Presbyterian Church - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Charleston Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Charleston County Public Library - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
American Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Charleston Music Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel is Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1.09 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: USD 2.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1701
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 158
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available