Located in Charleston (Charleston Historic District), Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Charleston City Market and College of Charleston. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1 km) from Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Charleston Music Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). To-go breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Charleston? This hotel has facilities measuring 1701 square feet (158 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Threshold Repertory Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Congregation Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Grace Episcopal Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Charleston City Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Unitarian Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marion Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
College of Charleston - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Charleston Gaillard Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Charleston Legends and Lore Ghost Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Charleston Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Charleston County Public Library - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
American Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Charleston Music Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel is Charleston Intl. Airport (CHS) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1.09 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: USD 2.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1701
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Conference space size (meters) - 158
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Covered parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available