When you stay at Motel 6 Vancouver, WA in Vancouver, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Vancouver Mall and Grotto. This motel is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Jantzen Beach Center and 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Portland Expo Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This motel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vancouver Mall - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Fort Vancouver National Historic Site - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Cascade Station - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Grotto - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Esther Short Park - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Vancouver Farmers Market - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Jantzen Beach Center - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Mall 205 - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Portland Expo Center - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Concordia University - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Portland International Raceway - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Delta Park East - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Portland Metropolitan Exposition Center - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Providence Portland Medical Center - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Vancouver, WA is Portland Intl. Airport (PDX) - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking