Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Battle Ground, Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites is in a state park, within a 15-minute drive of Battle Ground Lake State Park and Sleep Country Amphitheater. This golf hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Washington State University Vancouver and 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Battle Ground? This hotel has facilities measuring 800 square feet (74 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Battle Ground Lake State Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Bethany Vineyard and Winery - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Clark County Fairgrounds - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Sleep Country Amphitheater - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Washington State University Vancouver - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Salmon Creek Regional Park - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Tri-Mountain Golf Course - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Vancouver Mall - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Leverich Park - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Cedar Creek Grist Mill - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Clark County Historical Museum - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
General Oliver Otis Howard House - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Esther Short Park - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Vancouver Farmers Market - 26 km / 16.2 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites is Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 800
- -Conference space size (meters) - 74
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available