With a stay at Belmond Charleston Place in Charleston (Charleston Historic District), you'll be steps from Charleston City Market and 8 minutes by foot from Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Waterfront Park and 0.6 mi (1 km) from College of Charleston.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 434 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at The Palmetto Cafe, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Charleston? This hotel has facilities measuring 39999 square feet (3716 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charleston City Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Congregation Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Charleston Legends and Lore Ghost Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Threshold Repertory Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
French Huguenot Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Philip's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Michael's Episcopal Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Washington Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dock Street Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Charleston County Courthouse - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Charleston City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Unitarian Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pink House Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond Charleston Place is Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20.00 and USD 35.00 for adults, USD 15.00 and USD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per person
- Self parking fee: USD 24.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- -Conference space size (feet) - 39999
- -Couples/private dining
- -Art gallery on site
- -Designer stores on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Food and water bowls
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available