REGALPARK Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at REGALPARK Hotel Kuala Lumpur, you'll be centrally located in Kuala Lumpur, within a 5-minute drive of Merdeka Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Petaling Street and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Regal Cafe serving guests of REGALPARK Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator (lift), and coffee/tea in a common area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas