When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley in Hunt Valley, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Towson Town Center and Towson University. This hotel is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Stevenson University and 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Johns Hopkins University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oregon Ridge Nature Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Fire Museum of Maryland - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Kane Sand Bank - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Basignani Winery - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Greenspring Station - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Towson Town Center - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Greater Baltimore Medical Center - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Goucher College - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Towson University - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Hampton National Historic Site - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Stevenson University - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Robert E. Lee Memorial Park - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Cathedral of Mary Our Queen - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 60.3 km / 37.5 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley is Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available