Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, you'll be centrally located in Baltimore, just a 5-minute walk from Inner Harbor and 6 minutes by foot from Oriole Park at Camden Yards. This family-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Baltimore Convention Center and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from M&T Bank Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Baltimore? This hotel has facilities measuring 798 square feet (74 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charm'tastic Mile - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Inner Harbor - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Emerson Bromo-Seltzer Tower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Oriole Park at Camden Yards - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Westminster Hall and Burying Ground - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Edgar Allan Poe's Gravesite and Memorial - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hippodrome Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lexington Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Baltimore Convention Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Everyman Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
1st Mariner Arena - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
M&T Bank Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University of Maryland - Baltimore - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
B&O Railroad Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 48.4 km / 30 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 69 km / 42.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center is Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Year Built - 2006
- -Total number of rooms - 126
- -Conference space size (meters) - 74
- -Conference space size (feet) - 798
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms