When you stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Arundel Mills BWI Airport in Hanover, you'll be in the business district, a 1-minute drive from Arundel Mills Mall and 6 minutes from Maryland Live Casino. This hotel is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Horseshoe Casino Baltimore and 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from M&T Bank Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Arundel Mills BWI Airport. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Hanover? This hotel has facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours), and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arundel Mills Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Maryland Live Casino - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fort George G. Meade - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
National Electronics Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
National Cryptologic Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Guinness Open Gate Brewery & Barrel House - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
National Security Agency Headquarters - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Historic Savage Mill - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Dutch Country Farmers Market - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Laurel College Center - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
B&O Railroad Station Museum - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Howard County Welcome Center - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Laurel Museum - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Laurel Park - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
The preferred airport for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Arundel Mills BWI Airport is Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 900
- -Conference space size (meters) - 84
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available