Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Comfort Inn Palo Alto Stanford University, you'll be centrally located in Palo Alto, within a 10-minute drive of Stanford Shopping Center and Computer History Museum. This motel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Stanford University and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Shoreline Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Palo Alto? This motel features 300 square feet (28 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Antonio Shopping Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Charleston Plaza - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Stanford Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Rengstorff Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tesla Motors - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Los Altos History Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hoover Tower - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Palo Alto Art Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Stanford University - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Rodin Sculpture Garden - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Stanford Theatre - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Stanford Shopping Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Googleplex - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
San Carlos, CA (SQL) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Inn Palo Alto Stanford University is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 300
- -Conference space size (meters) - 28
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available