When you stay at Compass Rose in Yarmouth Port, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Mayflower Beach and Hyannis Harbor. This historic bed & breakfast is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Cape Codder Water Park and 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Harwich Port.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) are available on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this Victorian bed & breakfast include a fireplace in the lobby and a picnic area.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Edward Gorey House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grays Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Sandy Neck Beach - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Sandy Neck Lighthouse - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Barnstable Old Gaol - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Coast Guard Heritage Museum - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Follins Pond - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Werner Schmidt Observatory - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Barnstable Harbor - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Sturgis Library - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Cape Playhouse - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Wild Animal Lagoon - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Josiah Dennis Manse and Old West Schoolhouse - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Putter's Paradise Miniature Golf - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Logan Intl. Airport (BOS) - 120.9 km / 75.1 mi
Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal) - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal) - 74.4 km / 46.2 mi
Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard) - 87.8 km / 54.6 mi
Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal) - 62.6 km / 38.9 mi
The preferred airport for Compass Rose is Logan Intl. Airport (BOS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Tax ID - C0010563510 Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Picnic area
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby