Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Résidence Carré Marine in Mandelieu-La-Napoule, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute walk of Robinson Beach and Sable d'Or Beach. This family-friendly apartment is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall and 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from La Croisette.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Reception hours are 10 AM to noon and 3 PM to 6 PM. Check-in hours are 4 PM to 6 PM; in July and August, check-in hours are 5 PM to 7 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 18 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Marina on site
- -Free self parking
- -Outdoor pool