Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Appart’City Cannes – Mandelieu La Napoule Village Vacances in Mandelieu-La-Napoule, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Esterel Massif and Château de la Napoule. This residence is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from La Croisette.
Make yourself at home in one of the 137 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Quai 06 serving guests of Appart’City Cannes – Mandelieu La Napoule Village Vacances. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The children's club is open on weekdays from July-August and allows children ages 4-12. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Sunday: 9 AM - noon Monday - Sunday: 2:30 PM - 7 PM Reception hours are 9 AM-noon and 2:15-7 PM in May, June, and September. Reception hours are 7 AM-noon and 1-10 PM in July and August. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 11.90 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Tennis on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free wired Internet