Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco in Cap d'Ail, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 5-minute walk of Louis II Stadium and Chapiteau Espace Fontvieille. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Casino Monte Carlo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 186 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a fitness center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary shuttle will take you to the nearby casino or shopping center.Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Restaurant Le Cap, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Cap d'Ail? This hotel has facilities measuring 6534 square feet (607 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Louis II Stadium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chapiteau Espace Fontvieille - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Palace Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Monaco Harbour - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Saint Nicholas Cathedral - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Saint-Martin Gardens - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Oceanographic Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Salle Garnier Opera House - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Casino Monte Carlo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Casino Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Le Metropole Shopping Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Japanese Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property provides a complimentary round trip shuttle to and from Monaco daily. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 21 and EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Free casino shuttle
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6534
- -Conference space size (meters) - 607
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage