Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Carema Club Resort in Mercadal, you'll be 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Golf Son Parc and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Monte Toro. This 4-star aparthotel is 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from Cala Pregonda and 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Cavalleria Lighthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as microwaves and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, a complimentary water park, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
All-inclusive rates are available at this aparthotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Buffet Vistamar, one of the aparthotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 01 November and 31 March.
- -Children's pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Water park
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free water park access
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Pool umbrellas