Hotel West End
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel West End in Nice (Nice City Centre), you'll be steps from Promenade des Anglais and 10 minutes by foot from Place Massena. This 4-star hotel is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Marineland Antibes and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Cours Saleya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 guestrooms.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Le Siecle serving guests of Hotel West End. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade des Anglais - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casino Ruhl - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Florida Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Massena - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Avenue Jean Medecin - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nice Opera - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cours Saleya - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nice Cathedral - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Place Rossetti - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Acropolis Congress Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Foundation Lenval Children's Hospital - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel West End is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 121
- -Year Built - 1842
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms