Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Cheshire places you in the heart of Richmond Heights, just a 3-minute walk from Forest Park and within a 5-minute drive of Washington University. This 4-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from St. Louis Zoo and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from St. Louis Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Fox and Hounds Tavern, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary English breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Richmond Heights? This hotel has facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Forest Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Louis Zoo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
St. Louis Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Washington University - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The Muny Theater - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The Loop - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jewel Box - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tivoli Theatre - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Missouri History Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
St. Louis Walk of Fame - 3.2 km / 2 mi
St. Louis Science Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Plaza Clayton - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Barnes Jewish Hospital - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Saint Louis Galleria Mall - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
St. Louis Children's Hospital - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Cheshire is St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Children's club (free)
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 108
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- -Conference space size (meters) - 111
- -Year Built - 1926
- -Picnic area
- -Valet parking (surcharge)