A stay at Kosher Hotel KING DAVID Prague places you in the heart of Prague, within a 10-minute walk of Powder Tower and Municipal House Hall. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Wenceslas Square and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Prague Astronomical Clock.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Prague? This hotel has 430 square feet (40 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hybernia Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Powder Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Municipal House Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Na Prikope - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Republic Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Palladium Shopping Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Route - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
House of the Black Madonna - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Prague State Opera - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mucha Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Grevin Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kotva Department Store - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Communism - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Prague City Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Estates Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kosher Hotel KING DAVID Prague is Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Please note: This property observes Shabbat from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday. Dining and spa services are limited during this time. Access to the property via electric gates is also restricted. Please note that this hotel is operated on a kosher basis only.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CZK 2000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 990 per vehicle (one way)
- Facilities fee: CZK 270 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 430
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 40