A stay at Kosher Hotel KING DAVID Prague places you in the heart of Prague, within a 10-minute walk of Powder Tower and Municipal House Hall. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Wenceslas Square and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Prague Astronomical Clock.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Prague? This hotel has 430 square feet (40 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hybernia Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Powder Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Municipal House Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Na Prikope - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Republic Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Palladium Shopping Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Route - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
House of the Black Madonna - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Prague State Opera - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mucha Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Grevin Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kotva Department Store - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Communism - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Estates Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Czech National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kosher Hotel KING DAVID Prague is Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note: This property observes Shabbat from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday. Dining and spa services are limited during this time. Access to the property via electric gates is also restricted. Please note that this hotel is operated on a kosher basis only.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CZK 2000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 990 per vehicle (one way)
- Facilities fee: CZK 270 per person, per day and includes use of: spa tub; spa; swimming pool; fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Conference space size (feet) - 430
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 40
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby