Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Playa de Palma (Can Pastilla), Hotel Roc Linda is within a 15-minute walk of El Arenal Beach and Palma Aquarium. This hotel is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma and 8.1 mi (13 km) from Bellver Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 189 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a 24-hour fitness center. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
At Hotel Roc Linda, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cala Estancia - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Playa de Palma - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
El Arenal Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palma Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Palma de Mallorca - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
La Porciuncula Church - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Passeig Born d'es Molinar - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Aqualand El Arenal - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Can Pere Antoni Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Port of El Arenal - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Basilica of St. Francis - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Convent of Santa Clara - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Paseo Maritime - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Parque del Mar - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Roc Linda is Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges a nonrefundable deposit equal to 25% of the full cost of stay at the time of booking. The remaining balance of 75% of the full cost of stay is charged and nonrefundable for cancellations within 30 days of arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 4 per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 189