Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh is centrally located in Edinburgh, a 5-minute walk from Edinburgh Gin Distillery and 8 minutes by foot from The Meadows. This 5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from National Museum of Scotland and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Real Mary King's Close.
Make yourself at home in one of the 269 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at One Square, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. English breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Edinburgh? This hotel has 16140 square feet (1499 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 30 per person and includes use of:
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet