When you stay at Best Western Plus Boomtown Casino Hotel in Verdi, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Reno Events Center and Reno Arch. This casino hotel is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from National Bowling Stadium and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from University of Nevada-Reno.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 316 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy seafood at Lobster Buffet, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
McKinley Arts And Culture Center - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Riverwalk District - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Wingfield Park - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Knitting Factory - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Reno City Hall - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Bruka Theater - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Idlewild Park - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Reno Events Center - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Washoe County Courthouse - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Rancho San Rafael Park - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Reno Arch - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Great Basin Adventure - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Reno Aces Ballpark - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
National Bowling Stadium - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Plus Boomtown Casino Hotel is Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 16.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.99 and USD 19.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 125.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 15 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Number of gaming tables - 10
- -Number of VIP gaming rooms - 2
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of slot machines - 575
- -Casino floor size square feet - 46000
- -Casino floor size square meters - 4274
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage