Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto, Japanese Inn Yoshimizu is in the historical district, a 4-minute drive from Kodaiji Temple and 11 minutes from Kiyomizu Temple. This ryokan is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Heian Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and slippers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chion-in Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sannenzaka Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pontocho - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.4 km / 61.1 mi
The preferred airport for Japanese Inn Yoshimizu is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 9
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Year Built - 1900