Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Japanese Inn Yoshimizu in Kyoto, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Kodaiji Temple and Gion Corner. This ryokan is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Heian Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and slippers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chion-in Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gion Corner - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pontocho - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.1 km / 63.4 mi
The preferred airport for Japanese Inn Yoshimizu is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 9
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Year Built - 1900
- -Luggage storage