Ohara no Sato
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ohara no Sato in Kyoto (Ohara), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sanzenin Temple and Ruriko-in Temple. This ryokan is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Kyoto University and 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Shared bathrooms are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Kumoi-Chaya or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanzenin Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ruriko-in Temple - 8 km / 5 mi
Kyoto International Conference Centre - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Kurama-dera Temple - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Kyoto Institute of Technology - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Shugakuin Imperial Villa - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Kurama Hot Spring - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Kibune Shrine - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Kyoto Concert Hall - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Kamigamo Shrine - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Kamogawa Park - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Kyoto Prefectural Botanical Gardens - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Kyoto University - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Philosopher's Walk - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Honen-in Temple - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
The preferred airport for Ohara no Sato is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 114 km / 70.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 23