Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in Reno, you'll be on a river, within a 10-minute drive of Reno-Sparks Convention Center and National Bowling Stadium. This 4-star resort is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Reno Arch and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Reno Events Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1990 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a nightclub and an outdoor pool, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Grand Café, one of the resort's 12 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 10 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Reno? This resort has facilities measuring 200000 square feet (18580 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ultimate Rush Speed and Thrill Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Fun Quest - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Reno Aces Ballpark - 3 km / 1.9 mi
National Automobile Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Victorian Square - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Reno Central Library - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Riverwalk District - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Knitting Factory - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Reno City Hall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
National Bowling Stadium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Bruka Theater - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Reno Arch - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Nevada Museum of Art - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Reno Little Theater - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 57.7 km / 35.9 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 33.84 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free valet parking
- -Electric car charging station
- -Picnic area
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 200000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 18580
- -Number of restaurants - 12
- -Number of bars/lounges - 10
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available