Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Traditional Kyoto Inn serving Kyoto cuisine IZUYASU, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 4-minute walk from Higashi Honganji Temple and 7 minutes by foot from Kyoto Tower. This ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Costume Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pontocho - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Teramachi Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 52.7 km / 32.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.2 km / 61.6 mi
The preferred airport for Traditional Kyoto Inn serving Kyoto cuisine IZUYASU is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. The entrance to the property closes between 11 PM and 7 AM. Guests are not permitted to enter or leave the property during this time. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests booking rate plans with breakfast or dinner must contact the property at least 3 days in advance to pre-book meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Year Built - 1839