Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Guest House Hannari in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Nijō Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace. This guesthouse is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Nishiki Market and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seimei Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nishijin Textile Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Doshisha University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Honnoji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Teramachi Street - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.7 km / 32.2 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102 km / 63.4 mi
The preferred airport for Guest House Hannari is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 10 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Luggage storage