Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Tozankaku in Kyoto, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sanjusangendo Temple and Kiyomizu Temple. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Gion Corner and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Higashi Honganji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms have slippers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include desks and in-room massages.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a spa tub and a sauna.Dining
At Hotel Tozankaku, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto National Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Corner - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pontocho - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.2 km / 62.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 53 km / 33 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Tozankaku is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Spa tub
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Parking (limited spaces)