Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), City Pension Tommy Rich Inn Kyoto is within a 10-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This guesthouse is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Pontocho and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Shijo Omiya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Conveniences include phones, and both irons/ironing boards and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At City Pension Tommy Rich Inn Kyoto, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teramachi Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gion Corner - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto University - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.5 km / 33.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.6 km / 63.1 mi
The preferred airport for City Pension Tommy Rich Inn Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 840 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1575 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 13
- -Year Built - 1979