Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ranzan Hotel in Kyoto (Arashiyama), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Togetsukyo Bridge and Tenryuji Temple. This ryokan is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Nijo Castle and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
At Ranzan Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. The hotel restaurant closes at 7:30 PM. Guests with the half-board rate plan are encouraged to contact the property before arrival to pre-book it. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Free wired Internet