Located in Kyoto (Arashiyama), Ranzan Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Togetsukyo Bridge and Bamboo Forest Street. This ryokan is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Tenryuji Temple and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Arashiyama Monkey Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Ranzan Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Togetsukyo Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Arashiyama Orgel Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Bamboo Forest Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Tenryuji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Arashiyama Monkey Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Gioji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Suzumushi-dera Temple - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Katsura Imperial Villa - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Ninnaji Temple - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 104.8 km / 65.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.3 km / 33.8 mi
The preferred airport for Ranzan Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5:30 AM - 11:30 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The hotel restaurant closes at 7:30 PM. Guests with the half-board rate plan are encouraged to contact the property before arrival to pre-book it.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Japanese garden