Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Minami), Sparkling Dolphins Inn Kyoto is within a 10-minute drive of Kyoto Tower and Sanjusangendo Temple. This hostel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tofukuji Temple and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Fushimi Inari Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto TERRSA - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Toji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Umekoji Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Costume Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pontocho - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98 km / 60.9 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sparkling Dolphins Inn Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to go stay out late must check-in first. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave