Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Seiki Kyoto Station in Kyoto, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This ryokan is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 2 PM - 11 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests arriving outside designated check-in hours must contact the property in advance. Guests planning to go stay out late must check-in first. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge