Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Seiki Kyoto Station in Kyoto (Minami), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Kawaramachi and 6 minutes from Kyoto Tower. This ryokan is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Fushimi Inari Shrine and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment.Amenities
This smoke-free ryokan was built in 1995.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto TERRSA - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Toji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Costume Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.9 km / 60.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Seiki Kyoto Station is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 2 PM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests arriving outside designated check-in hours must contact the property in advance. Guests planning to go stay out late must check-in first. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage