A stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Kyoto-Ekimae places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 10-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kyoto Aquarium and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. 22-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Toji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Pontocho - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 98.5 km / 61.2 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Kyoto-Ekimae is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This property will accept and store luggage in advance for guests only from the day before check-in until check-in. Guests need to notify the property in advance if they will be sending luggage prior to check-in. Luggage sent in advance without prior notification may not be accepted. By law, the property cannot accept and store valuables, perishables, or living things.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage