Located in Richmond Hill, Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill is within a 10-minute drive of Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum and Savannah Festival Outlet Center. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Sterling Links Golf Club and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Sterling Links Golf Club - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Savannah Festival Outlet Center - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Henderson Golf Club - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Midway Museum - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Fort McAllister State Park - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
St. Bartholomew's Church - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Fort McAllister - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Midway Historic District - 19 km / 11.8 mi
L Scott Stell Park - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Savannah Mall - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Armstrong Atlantic State University - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Largo Plaza - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill is Savannah - Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) - 31 km / 19.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available